Tuesday 25 January 2011

In the balance

In the morning we read from 1 John 4 how 'the father's' love is perfect and that we find peace and encouragement there. Two friends from the area visited us today, Bill and Anna. They are often in the cafe and Bill wanted to come in and use the Ninetendo wi. They are such wonderful friends, always ready for a joke and a bit of banter. He wanted to use the wi to improve his balance and his reactions. It is unusual and remarkeable because Bill is not a teenager. In fact he is retired! It was great fun watching him on the wi balance board trying to head the ball! I spent a large portion of my day trying to get some web domain procedures sorted out. I have to learn as I go - in fact I have built the cafe website just from reading the internet, I hope this inspires others. The site is built using a content management system called Joomla which makes it possible to edit the material as often as you want. I have since been offering my assistance to others who may want to build a site. Domain management is very confusing though and took a lot of time - I still don't think I am all there yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment