Monday 17 January 2011

Video work

For the next two weeks on a monday I am working at London City Mission Support Centre on a promotional video.I began working on it during December and it is not a bad attempt. I think that there has not been sufficient emphasis placed on the need for good marketing IRO the mission. Thankfully this appears to be changing, but change is always slow in any organisation and can be particularly difficult when you have been estabished for 175 years! The video looks at the question 'Why London?' and is an attempt to expose the reason for the passion of the missionaries and the complexities involved. It is so nice to work with Video again, I am using an Avid Express and After Effects. I find it very stimulating and I am very grateful for the technological abilities that I have. Please pray that I will do a good job on the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment