Monday 28 May 2012

10 years!

Well the 10th Anniversary service went really well. It was a HOT day in London and about 80 people turned up, first in St John's Hall and then for a meal at CafĂ© Forever. I ate far more food than I have eaten in a long time! Henk Bouma preached on Abram's encounter with Melchiezedek, as usual an interesting angle and a good challenging teaching. Andrew Dimon and John provided us with the food, John barbequing outside burgers and hot dogs. People turned up from various places, some from next door, others from Northern Ireland (Sylvie) and Germany (Nash and Ruth). !0 years have passed and we have been really blessed. the reason I came to the Isle of Dogs was because I fell in love with this congregation. I am still sure that this is the best place for us. Here is the video we watched. Thanks to Audio Adrenaline for the wonderful tune! 

No comments:

Post a Comment